commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [LANG] change FormatCache.getDateTimeInstance() to use int
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 02:44:37 GMT
Looking more at this one, it looks like the Integer is required as
null is a valid use case. So moving simply to int is out, but
rethinking it seems very doable.

Note that this isn't a public API; FormatCache is for now a
refactoring out of FastDateFormat to allow a later FastDateParser.

I've added a TODO item to solve this before changing the class to public.