commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] codebase looking for a place to be contributed to commons
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:54:42 GMT
Hi Matt!!!
I knew I could have attracted your attention :P
Thanks for the suggestion. Do you think it is a worth for starting a
vote about it?
Have a nice day, all the best!

PS Meiyo is a Japanese word that means "Honour", and it's one of the
Bushi-Do seven virtues.
PPS Indeed, you're totally right!!! components that apply it are
proliferating, even Google Guice works in that way!!! Absolutely we
have to have to find a name!!!