commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Math] Gump failure for "BaseSecantSolverTest"
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:41:09 GMT
I think there are some naming conventions. Try using Abstract in the name (there are other
examples in our tests base) so that gump doesn't attempt to run it directly.

Gilles Sadowski <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org> a écrit :

Hello.

Thanks to Dennis, the "BaseSecantSolverTest" is an elegant solution for
testing its subclass with the least amount of duplicate code. However, it
doesn't work on the automatic build machine (gump)...
On my machine, it seems to work as expected: The "BaseSecantSolverTest"
class itself is not instantiated (i.e. it is not run when doing "mvn test").
Is it a configuration problem (Junit version, JVM version)?

Regards,
Gilles