commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1139126 - in /commons/proper/math/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/commons/math/analysis/solvers/ site/xdoc/ test/java/org/apache/commons/math/analysis/ test/java/org/apache/commons/math/analysis/solvers/
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:05:37 GMT
Le 24/06/2011 11:33, Dennis Hendriks a écrit :
>  > I have 137 errors only adding the check for braces, and only a handful
>  > without this check!
>
> I used a trunk checkout and then:
>
> mvn -Prc clean package
> mvn checkstyle:checkstyle
>
> and I got 22792 checkstyle errors... See attachments.

The checkstyle file used is not the one from Apache Commons Math. I'm
not sure using the "rc" profile in the -Prc flag really cleaned
everything on the first command, so the second command "mvn
checkstyle:checkstyle" did use a cached value.

Try something along these lines, without any -P flag:

mvn clean site

Luc