commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Re: [graph] first random thoughts and considerations
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:28:03 GMT
Hi,

nice work so far.

IMHO the API could be improved a little bit:
- A GraphVisitHandler is a "Visitor", why not name it that way?
- If visitor's methods would be given a "Visit" argument, it would allow
them to control the traversal, e.g.:
     #stop() to stop traversal
     #stop(R result) to stop traversal with a return value

BTW the current traversal methods in Visit have to check for a null
visitor over and over again, so why not make the argument required?

My 2 cents

Sven