commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] Tagging 1.0.6
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:37:31 GMT
On 06/07/2011 12:28 PM, sebb wrote:
>> Q: I saw some projects are using svn for releases instead
>> copying the artifacts trough the ftp. Are using this as well
>> or the [1] is still valid?
> AFAIK, that has to be set up through infrastructure first.

Yep that was my understanding as well.
Seems like easier then manually copying the files trough scp/ftp
so might be something to consider as Commons wide.

> [1] does not cover components using Nexus, which includes Daemon.
> In which case "mvn deploy" will copy the artifacts (Maven and
> otherwise) to the staging repo.
> See [2] and [3] for further info.

I had problems earlier when trying to deploy the artifacts to maven.
Will you (or someone else) help me with that once we have
the 1.0.6 voted?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message