commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <>
Subject Re: [math] Iterative linear solvers JIRA MATH-581
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:17:20 GMT
Le 02/06/2011 14:32, Sébastien Brisard a écrit :
> Dear all,
> I've submitted recently some pieces of code relating to iterative linear
> solvers (see JIRA MATH-581).
> I vwould be grateful for any feedback you could provide. Should I go on
> submitting new pieces of code, or do you think it will not fit in
> commons-math?

Hi Stéphane,

I think linear solvers really fit in Apache Commons Math. We simply
didn't had time to review it. We have a backlog of issues to look at,
and time runs fast.

I'll try to have a look at it in the next few days, please ping me again
if it takes too long.

Thanks for contributing and sorry for the delay
best regards,