commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [Math] Gump failure for "BaseSecantSolverTest"
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 11:00:25 GMT
On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 12:41:09AM +0200, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> I think there are some naming conventions. Try using Abstract in the name (there are
other examples in our tests base) so that gump doesn't attempt to run it directly.

I can understand that there would be some version difference between tools
run locally and by gump (e.g. the Java version target set to 1.5) but why
would gump have other conventions for picking up test classes than what is
defined in the "commons-math" configuration (supposing everything necessary
is defined in trunk...).

Regards,
Gilles