commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sujit Pal <sujit....@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [dormant][vote] resurrect commons-graph
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:50:59 GMT
Hi Simone,

Thanks for the clarifications. I haven't had much need for graph
algorithms other than traversal and shortest path myself, but perhaps I
haven't been thinking hard enough about my data :-).

Based on your clarification, I realize that while there is probably
going to be /some/ overlap, they are addressing different areas, and I
think commons-graph would be a good initiative, and for my purposes,
would probably help me address different problems against a graph backed
by neo4j.

Regarding contributing, I would probably be focusing on /using/ the
commons-graph algos against neo4j, so I would probably be able to write
up user level tests/documentation if appropriate.

So fwiw, +1.

-sujit