commons-dev mailing list archives

From Yevgen Kogan <mitteilun...@live.de>
Subject [scxml] Issue with TransitionTargetComparator
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 15:16:52 GMT

Dear all,

the line 90 of the /commons/proper/scxml/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/scxml/semantics/TransitionTargetComparator
looks like this:

State s = (State) iter.next();

The cast to State causes an cast exception for my state machine, because some of my states
are derived from Parallel.

Now my question is, if the cast to State should be replaced with the cast to TransitionTarget
or is it legal to assume that alle TransitionTargets in the method TransitionTargetComparator.compare(...)
 are States (it would imply that my state machine is "brocken" ).

Thanks,
Eugen