commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <pourb...@astro.ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [math] [sandbox] merging Apache Commons BSP into Apache Commons Math
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 20:44:09 GMT
Luc,

> Dimitri, I don't think you are really speaking about exception repackaging,
> you pointed it out only has an example of endless discussions, among
> others.

right, it was just an example.

I change to +1 because I have not technical point against its inclusion.
I nevertheless expect a better policity for decision making on 'issues'
different from bug fixes.

Regards,
  Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be