commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <pourb...@astro.ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [math] [sandbox] merging Apache Commons BSP into Apache Commons Math
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 15:31:43 GMT
Phil,

> Sorry, Dmitri, but that is not an acceptable "veto" from the ASF
> perspective.  When you say "-1" to a technical (code-related)
> change, you need to provide a technical reason to support your
> veto.  Do you have technical problems with the code being proposed
> for inclusion?

In a strict democracy, there is nothing such as a veto!  I am not
'vetoing' anything (and do not want to), I am only expressing my
opinion, as requested, to Luc's wish to add this component to math.

Regards,
  Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be