commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] GKOP POOL-180 test (testMaxActivePerKeyExceeded) broken
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 01:00:24 GMT
I have fixed this locally and will commit.  The problem was that the tests share a protected
pool field that is <String, String> but that test needs <String,Waiter>.  That
must have caused compilation failure so the pool variable was redeclared locally instead of
just set.  In any case, I have fixed it and will commit once I have finished testing Mark's
latest changes.