commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@joda.org>
Subject Re: FormattableUtils
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 11:24:08 GMT
So....

While I can see the benefits of toString(String format), I'm
struggling to understand what formatTo(...) gains Pair.

I've added a test (in svn), and removed the Formattable interface from
Pair (not in svn), and get the same output, so implementing
Formattable appears to be pointless to me.

I am happy to retain FormattableUItils.

(needs to be decided pre release)

Stephen