commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [LANG] Release Commons Lang 3.0 (based on RC3)
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 15:28:16 GMT
On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 6:46 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 May 2011 06:01, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> understand
> >> why

> using:

> >> the

> will
> >> not

> >> http://maven.apache.org/asf-pom/#The_apache-release_Profile
> >>
> >> This was introduced in version 6 (according to the POM comments);
> >> commons parent 13 was the first to include Apache POM 6+ (in fact 7).
> >>
> >> Commons Parent has included a "release" profile since version 1.
> >>
> >> AIUI this is has much the same purpose as the "apache-release" profile
> >> so at some point we could switch to using that.
> >>

> > When I run:
> >
> > mvn clean deploy -Papache-release -Ptest-deploy
> >
> > the build hangs in maven-gpg-plugin
> >
> > ugh...
> >
> > My set up:
> >
> > Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 12:31:09-0500)
> > Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin\..
> > Java version: 1.6.0_24, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> > Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\jre
> > Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
> > OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
>
> What gpg version do you use?
>

>gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.11
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Home: C:/Users/ggregory/AppData/Roaming/gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH, CAMELLIA128,
        CAMELLIA192, CAMELLIA256
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

> Does "nmvn package gpg:sig" work?

Nope:

[ERROR] Could not find goal 'sig' in plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-gpg-plugin:1.2 among available goals
sign-and-deploy-file, sign, help -> [Help 1]

Gary

> > Gary
> >

> >> Try using that goal and see.

> garydgregory@gmail.com>