commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OGNL] code style
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 08:36:44 GMT
Hi Maurizio!
indeed, sometimes such style makes me smile because brings back old memories :)
Well, I was too young at '90 to program - anyway I was a SuperMario
champion - but my professors at University used that style :P

Jokes a part, I thought that code style was a trivial topic, but at
this point a vote makes sense, to find a general consensus.
Thanks!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/