commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [OGNL] Random first thoughts
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 15:32:20 GMT
Some minor items; probably known:

* We should move from src/java to src/main/java. [looks like OGNL-4]
* Needs a NOTICE.txt file
* What's the plan for the source headers? I'm guessing we don't have
CLAs from Drew and Luke so will have to juggle the old BSD licensing?
[OGNL-2]
* Pom description needs improving.
* Build opens up AWT for some reason - this will make it fail when
headless and is generally irritating. Probably a testcase.
* Pom may want to add BSD as a license. Unsure what people think it
means to have two licenses in the pom.
* mvn site fails. Looks like a java version issue, but I'm not sure
where. It appears to be in javadoc, yet mvn package does build the
javadoc.
* Tests send out errors yet pass. Ideally this would not happen.

And there ends my initial foray to take the kids to school :)

Hen