commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POOL2] Java 1.5 or 1.6?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 16:29:08 GMT
Hi Phil,
thanks for taking in consideration my thought! I wouldn't maintain 3
version either, anyway we could "evolve" the actual Pool2
implementation into the one described in the roadmap - that I
perfectly agree and like, no objections there! - little step by little
step, releasing early and often intermediate versions.
In that way, users with OSs that don't support JVM6 yet, still have
the opportunity to update pool library without having the need of
upgrading the whole platform.

By the way, even if looks like I'm a part of minority, I'll respect
the decision you'll made and won't oppose any veto, and continue
contributing.

Have a nice day, all the best,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/