commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] [sandbox] merging Apache Commons BSP into Apache Commons Math
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 07:58:09 GMT
Le 18/05/2011 01:19, Gilles Sadowski a écrit :
>> [...]
>> The current layout in [math] is one o.a.c.math.geometry package with
>> 6 3D specif classes. The current layout in [bsp] is one
>> o.a.c.bsp.partitioning package that is dimension-independent, one
>> o.a.c.bsp.utility package, three dimension-specific euclidean
>> packages o.a.c.bsp.euclidean.oneD, o.a.c.bsp.euclidean.twoD,
>> o.a.c.bsp.euclidean.threeD.
>
> Package names containing capital letters?

Yes, I hesitated when I created them the first time but java forbid
using either a number as the first character or a dash as a separator
for example, so I used camel style to improve readability. I could have
gone with an underscore, which is allowed (but I don't like it, it's
just a matter of taste).

Should I replace with one-d, two-d and three-d ?

Luc