commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons NET 3.0` based on RC1
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 20:07:31 GMT
Build works fine with Java 1.5 and 1.6 on Windows 7. Artifacts and site
look good.

Minor nit: When I build the site on my local machine I get 64 findbugs
errors. These are not shown on the staged site. According to my local
findbugs report 572 classes have been checked while the report on the
published site only has 200 classes. I only had a short glance at these
errors, but they do not seem to be too problematic.

So +1

Oliver