commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [LANG] Release Commons Lang 3.0 (based on RC3 JDK 1.5 rebuild)
Date Sun, 01 May 2011 20:20:50 GMT
Except for the test failure I reported in another thread everything
looks good. If my assumptions are correct, only users with a German
default locale who want to build the source distribution with Java 1.5
will be hit by the problem. Probably you are right that this is not a
release blocker.

So here is my +1.
Oliver