commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [LANG] Release Commons Lang 3.0 (based on RC2)
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:03:43 GMT
On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 4:15 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 April 2011 06:06, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:

> Release Notes link to a draft upgrade page.
> I would have preferred to see most of the details in the RN themselves.
> I expect to be able to download the archive and find the important
> information already included.

Very intentional btw, the release notes are included in the
distribution and an article is written explaining items. It can be
improved & fixed without having to release new versions (or leave
people with stale old documents).

Note it's not a draft if you transfer yourself over to the website
that will be deployed when the artifacts are released.

Hen