commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Discovery 0.5-RC2
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:50:52 GMT
Hi Phil,
md5/sha1 have been (finally!) restored; about the maven-metadata.xml
file, I noticed the same when I proposed the Digester 2.1[1], anyway
everything went fine when copied staged artifacts.
Simo

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/digester/2.1/RC2/staged/commons-digester/commons-digester/
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/discovery/0.5/RC2/staged/

http://www.99soft.org/