commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: OGNL proposal has been accepted as a new Incubator!!!
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:28:10 GMT
Hi all guys,
I agree that this approach would simplify the process of merging in
the future OGNL to Commons, good thought!!!
Just a question: how do we solve the fact the initial committers list
are in the PPMC? Shall other people join private@c.a.o?

As a side note: Christian, can you help me with the Issue I filled to
Many thanks in advance!!!