commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Discovery 0.5-RC2
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:16:36 GMT
Hi Oliver,
thanks for your review! About your questions:

 - I should have deleted the md5/sha1 files because I got confused by
the paragraph "C.2 Remove SHA1 and MD5 Fingerprints of PGP Signatures"
on wiki[1], but I can easily re-upload them;
 - About the description: I'll add it as well and re-upload the release notes;
 - Findbugs errors: indeed, for the 0.5 my intention was just working
on a maintenance release :P

I'll work on your notifications ASAP, thanks!!!
Alles gute,
Simo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CreatingReleases

http://www.99soft.org/