commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Fwd: So when will commons-io 2.1 be released?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 06:28:50 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phil Steitz <psteitz@apache.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: So when will commons-io 2.1 be released?
To: Gabriele Kahlout <gabriele@mysimpatico.com>

On 4/3/11 11:18 PM, Gabriele Kahlout wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking forward to refactor dp4j.com to use [1] before releasing 1.2.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IO-261

Ask on Commons-dev

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈