commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 21 based on version 21-RC1
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:34:20 GMT
sorry, my fault to explain the problem not in the right way.
for "parent" I meant our commons-parent, that doesn't provide the
wagon for ssh in the maven3 profile
does it sound better now?

http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
http://www.99soft.org/



On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Jochen Wiedmann
<jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand, Simone. If it is in the parent, then we don't need
> it in commons-parent, because that inherits from Apache parent. If it
> is missing there, then your words "it is in the parent" don't make
> sense?
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Simone Tripodi
> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Jochen!
>> yes, it is in the parent, mvn3 supports a restricted set of transport
>> protocols[1] and scp doesn't come out of the box, so it would be nice
>> for (some of) us having it in the maven3 profile in the parent.
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Simo
>>
>> [1] http://s.apache.org/yE
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Jochen Wiedmann
>> <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Simone Tripodi
>>> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> as I notified last week, I'd like to see in the parent the missing
>>>> maven3 support for scp protocol, adding the wagon extension.
>>>> Unfortunately profiles don't accept <extensions> elements, so we can't
>>>> add it just in the maven3 profile - and that's why I didn't add
>>>> Any chance to add it in the main <build>? Any side effect?
>>>
>>> This should be in the Apache parent. Isn't it? If so, I'd contact the
>>> Maven developers list.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> I Am What I Am And That's All What I Yam (Popeye)
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> I Am What I Am And That's All What I Yam (Popeye)
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org


Mime
View raw message