commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CLI] fixing warnings
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:12:43 GMT
Bonjour Emmanuel!
don't worry, since I need to better understand CLI internal code, I
just would like to fix minor-minor warnings such Generics, missing
@Override/@Deprecated annotations, final fields where possible, etc
I don't intend modify the CLI code/behavior at all, once I'll feel
more familiar with it I'll propose solutions to close issues.
A trés bientot!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/