commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [discovery] help on last 2 open issues
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 08:38:22 GMT
Hi all guys,
I'm here to ask you a kind help/suggestions to close the last 2 open
issues on Discovery:

DISCOVERY-6: release 0.5 is targeted for Java5, I don't know if this
issue is still valid - I mean, if there are Java5 implementations
where ClassLoader.getResource() is not supported... I googled a little
and didn't find anything useful, I'm tempted to resolve it with a
"Won't fix" but I'm sure anyone here can tell me more.

DISCOVERY-7: I'd postpone, 0.5 was initially in my mind a maintenance
release, I wouldn't add any new behavior not supported before... WDYT?

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/