commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1096165 - in /commons/proper/pool/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/pool: ObjectPool.java ObjectPoolFactory.java PoolableObjectFactory.java
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:36:36 GMT
Can you please either do something to suppress all the checkstyle
warnings generated because of missing "T" params or add them?

Also, its fine if it is easier to do the initial commit of these
changes with the pool package name, but we should change the package
name ASAP.

It would also be great to update the developer documentation and
examples once the repackaging has been done.  Might be good to raise
an issue for this so we don't forget it.

Thanks!

Phil