commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CLI] fixing warnings
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:54:08 GMT
Le 21/04/2011 13:24, Simone Tripodi a écrit :
> ok, looks like I cannot be very useful here :)
> have a nice day, good job!

Actually you can ! I certainly didn't want to frustrate your
enthousiasm, but you have to understand that these kinds of changes
(along with javadoc tags, indentation, brace placement, line length and
logging discussions) tend to annoy people pretty quickly for no real
benefit.

CLI is almost ready for a release, and some help would be really
appreciated on these blocking points:

- Some final adjustments to the new parser (CLI-216 and CLI-217)
- A good documentation explaining the different kind of options
supported and how to configure them with the new parser
- Hiring a release manager used to publish Apache Commons sites and
artifacts

Emmanuel Bourg