commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [pool] Site update
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 06:36:18 GMT
I will be sending the 1.5.6 release announcement shortly.  When
updating the pool website, I started by trying to use trunk, but
found the output confusing, since we are in process of changing the
groupId and package name.  I decided, therefore, to publish based on
the updated 1_5_X branch.  Once we get the 2.0 sources consolidated
and site build repaired, we can publish an updated version.  The
site now being replicated has correct download page, javadoc links,
and reports corresponding to the 1.5.6 release.

Phil