commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: [SITE] Problems using Commons Skin3/Parent 19 with VFS
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:33:05 GMT
All I did was "mvn site:stage -DstagingDirectory="/Users/rgoers/vfssite".

Without doing mvn site:stage the site you generated can't possibly be correct. You won't be
able to navigate to any of the subprojects.

I'll do a mvn clean and try it again, but I can't do it until tonight. (at least 12 hrs from
now) as I have to go to work.