commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SITE] Problems using Commons Skin3/Parent 19 with VFS
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:59:48 GMT
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:51 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9 March 2011 18:20, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
> > FWIW, I found the TM too ugly for my taste and started updating the
> commons
> > logos...
>
> I've changed the font size to be similar to the one you used. I
> manually changed the positioning to place it close to the embedded one
> - see this screenshot:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~sebb/netlogostm.jpg
>
> Which one looks better - upper or lower?

I think it's OK to mix. Upper on 'Apache Commons' because it does not crowd
the URL below (See what I did in SVN)

For commons net I would say bottom.

The tack I've taken is to put the TM at the bottom right if there is room. I
am intentionally not resizing the images to make room. For commons math, I
put it in the top right.

I've done a couple already, see SVN commits ;)

Gary