commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lei <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for Mentors for OGNL
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:47:28 GMT
Hi Simone,

It sounds good, last year i started work with Apache Committers, i have
finished a Eclipse based SCXML visual editor [1] in Commons sandbox. It
seems that you guys want to develop a brand new OGNL parser under Apache
Licence, if possible, i want to join you.

[1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/index.html