commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [SITE] Problems using Commons Skin3/Parent 19 with VFS
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:27:59 GMT
@Ralph (mainly)

I've taken a look at the site you zipped up and sent to me privately.

It does not have any of the changes, so it looks like the updated
parent and skin were somehow not being picked up.

I updated my copy of VFS to the current trunk, and replaced the POM
with the one you sent me.

mvn site

fails for me, because of problems compiling some Sandbox classes, so I
commented that out of the pom (BTW, perhaps Sandbox should be subject
to an optional profile).

mvn site

now work OK for me, and uses the new parent/site.xml.

I then tried deleting Commons Skin 3 and Parent 19 from my local
workspace, and again all works fine.

What commands were you using to build the site?

I used:

mvn site -DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip -Dmaven.clover.skip
-DgenerateReports=false

The skip options are just to speed up the build

Please try that after "mvn clean".