commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SITE] Problems using Commons Skin3/Parent 19 with VFS
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:14:05 GMT
On 9 March 2011 16:33, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> All I did was "mvn site:stage -DstagingDirectory="/Users/rgoers/vfssite".
>
> Without doing mvn site:stage the site you generated can't possibly be correct. You won't
be able to navigate to any of the subprojects.

True, but it's only inter-project links that will be affected.
Individual pages will still show the correct content (apart from some
links).

> I'll do a mvn clean and try it again, but I can't do it until tonight. (at least 12 hrs
from now) as I have to go to work.

I've just tried mvn site:stage and it works fine for me - the TM is
picked up, and the new standardised menu is generated.