commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] About junit tests
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 19:32:54 GMT
On 5 March 2011 19:25, Michael Giannakopoulos <miccagiann@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I see some issues in commons math project refering to junit tests... I would
> like to ask you how i can run and test if these unit tests run properly...
> (Should i create a main class and function so as to call these junits tests
> so as to run them via the eclipse ide???). I would like to help on those
> issues and i would be grateful if someone put me into this! Thanks for your
> time!

You can just select the class in Eclipse and run the unit test
directly, assuming that the classpath has got JUnit in it.

Or you can run from Maven:

mvn test [ -Dtest=FastMathTestPerformance ]

or Ant:

ant test [ -Dtest.entry=org.apache.commons.math.util.FastMathTestPerformance ]

without the -D qualifier, Maven and Ant will run all the tests (except
the one mentioned above)