commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject [DAEMON] Maven groupId issues
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 18:19:20 GMT
A posting on the user list points out that the commons daemon 1.0.3
POM has a groupId of org.apache.commons, but is somehow included in
the directory:

i.e. it should have the groupId commons-daemon.

I assume this happened before Nexus, as that uses the groupId to
perform the upload.

We have had two releases since then (1.0.4, 1.0.5)  both of which use
the groupId commons-daemon, as did 1.0.1.

So I think the way forward would be to upload 1.0.5 and perhaps 1.0.4 as well.
I'll start that process.

I'll also ask about fixing the groupId for 1.0.3.

[If Daemon ever reaches version 2.0, we can consider changing groupId
to o.a.c in which case we probably need to change package name as

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message