commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject [VOTE][DAEMON] Release Maven artifacts for 1.0.5
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:00:57 GMT
Some users wish to have a release of Commons Daemon via Maven.

So have I extracted the binary, javadoc and source jars from the 1.0.5
binary release, and created a bundle which has been uploaded to:

The only difference from the binary release is that the pom includes
the following section:

      <name>Apache License</name>

This was necessary to allow Maven to create the bundle.

The jars are identical to the ones in the file from the Apache release directory.

As the jars and pom were part of the binary zip, there were no
pre-existing signatures for them, so I created these with my key. And
of course hashes have had to be created for each of the files (Nexus
did that).

Please can you vote on the release?

[ ] +1, OK to release
[ ] -1, not OK, please give a reason