commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][DAEMON] Release Maven artifacts for 1.0.5
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:00:57 GMT
Some users wish to have a release of Commons Daemon via Maven.

So have I extracted the binary, javadoc and source jars from the 1.0.5
binary release, and created a bundle which has been uploaded to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-005/commons-daemon/commons-daemon/1.0.5/

The only difference from the binary release is that the pom includes
the following section:

  <licenses>
    <license>
      <name>Apache License</name>
      <url>http://www.apache.org/licenses/</url>
    </license>
  </licenses>

This was necessary to allow Maven to create the bundle.

The jars are identical to the ones in the file
commons-daemon-1.0.5-bin.zip from the Apache release directory.

As the jars and pom were part of the binary zip, there were no
pre-existing signatures for them, so I created these with my key. And
of course hashes have had to be created for each of the files (Nexus
did that).

Please can you vote on the release?

[ ] +1, OK to release
[ ] -1, not OK, please give a reason