commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Is it OK to upgrade commons-net to 2.2?
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 10:47:08 GMT
On 5 March 2011 08:10, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> On Mar 4, 2011, at 7:49 AM, sebb wrote:
>
>> On 4 March 2011 08:26, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>>> Yeah - as soon as I can find a few minutes and get over my frustration at having
to manually generate release notes I'm going to try again.

>> I can help with that - I've worked on both NET and MATH so that
>> changes.xml can be used to easily generate the release notes using
>> "mvn changes:announcement-generate".
>
> Thanks. I've done that so that it shows up in the binary distribution but to get it to
work for the source distribution it has to generate the release notes to the source directory
(not the target) and commit it before doing release-prepare. How did you make that work?

Have a look at Net trunk POM.

Busy now, but I can provide more help later if needed.