commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SITE] commons skin and parent snapshots uploaded; please test!
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 16:21:02 GMT
Back, found where the problem is: this section of code

<head>
    <!-- Better display of <source> code sections -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="./css/prettify.css" type="text/css"
media="all" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src="./js/prettify.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        window.onload=function() {
            prettyPrint();
        }
    </script>
    </head>

works only if pages are located under the site root; if I put pages
under subdirectories, both css/js wont' be found, that's why I
initially put this snip in the template so we can use the
$relativePath variable.
I'd move them back in the template, if you don't see issues, just let me know.
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
> Nope, sorry, I only tested replacing the parent pom in mine, I
> overlooked your sample. Apologizes.
> I tried with both mvn3 and mvn2 but had to suspend the debug due to
> job related stuff, I'll continue on the afternoon.
> I'll let you know soon!
> Simo

> http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 12:54 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 1 March 2011 10:35, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Seb,
>>> I just tried upgrading locally the Digester3 parent, but unfortunately
>>> mvn is not able to resolve it; this is what happens with mvn3:
>>
>> Did you use the sample POM I provided?
>>
>> e.g. save as download.xml and run "mvn -f download.xml"
>>
>> Which version of Maven are you using?
>>
>> I've only tried with 2.2.1 so far.
>>
>>> $ mvn clean site && open target/site/index.html
>>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>>> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR]   The project
>>> org.apache.commons:commons-digester3:3.0-SNAPSHOT
>>> (/Users/simonetripodi/Documents/workspace-opensource/commons-digester3/pom.xml)
>>> has 1 error
>>> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
>>> org.apache.commons:commons-parent:pom:19-SNAPSHOT and
>>> 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 23, column 13
>>> -> [Help 2]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>> the -e switch.
>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>> please read the following articles:
>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
>>> [ERROR] [Help 2]