commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Commons as a sponsor for OGNL to join the Incubator
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:58:46 GMT
Hi all PMCs,
I prepared the OGNL[1] proposal to be submitted to the ASF incubator,
I already discussed with involved people and the original author and
we all agreed Commons should be the best place for OGNL where living.
Some of them are Struts PMC members, they also asked on their private
MLs and they agreed that Commons would be the best.
So, I'm here to call for a vote for Commons PMC be the OGNL Sponsor,
please cast your votes.

[ ] +1
[ ] +/- 0
[ ] -1, because...

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day,
Simo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OGNLProposal

http://www.99soft.org/