commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject [ALL] additional branding changes needed
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:41:56 GMT
Commons Skin / Parent have been updated to add the trademark claims to
page footers, and to add standard navigation links.

According to the Apache project branding requirements [1], we also
need to ensure that the home and download pages contain a description
[2] of the product, and ensure that the *first* occurrence of the mark
is identified with a (TM) symbol.

The description needs to treat the mark as an adjective - e.g. "Apache
Commons Foo software is ...".
Seems to me that the same description can be used in the POM.
AIUI we don't need to include the (tm) in the POM.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message