commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for Mentors for OGNL
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:56:34 GMT
Hi guys,
thanks for your interest!!! the OGNL project has not started yet, the
proposal has still to be submitted to the Incubator PMC, the Commons
folks just accepted to sponsor it and now we're looking for Apache
Mentors.
The idea is migrating the existing OGNL under the Apache Commons
umbrella, every contribution will be much more than appreciated, I'll
add you in the list of interested people and keep you updated once/if
the project will be up!
Have a nice day,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/