commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][SITE] Release Commons Skin 3 and Commons Parent 19 - cancelled
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:50:26 GMT
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Niall Pemberton
<niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:34 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I tried it on commons-chain using "mvn -Prc install" - but maybe I
>>> made a mistake. I'll try it again when I get home tonight.
>>
>> I just tried, and the change seems to have happened between Parent 17
>> and Parent 18.
>> Not sure why that should cause the change.
>
> maven-assembly-plugin was upgraded from 2.2-beta-5 to 2.2. Reverting
> back fixes this for chain. There is version 2.2.1 of that plugin, but
> it didn't resolve the issue.
>
> I'll try and see if I can find out the cause.

OK slightly bizarre - I tried 2.2.1 of the assembly plugin again and
it downloaded a whole load of stuff - so perhaps I made a mistake and
hadn't tested against it. Seems now though, that it works with either
2.2 or 2.2.1, so I'm not sure whats going on :(

Anyway, I've changed the version and now it works.

Niall