commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Is it OK to upgrade commons-net to 2.2?
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 08:10:00 GMT

On Mar 4, 2011, at 7:49 AM, sebb wrote:

> On 4 March 2011 08:26, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> Yeah - as soon as I can find a few minutes and get over my frustration at having
to manually generate release notes I'm going to try again.

> I can help with that - I've worked on both NET and MATH so that
> changes.xml can be used to easily generate the release notes using
> "mvn changes:announcement-generate".

Thanks. I've done that so that it shows up in the binary distribution but to get it to work
for the source distribution it has to generate the release notes to the source directory (not
the target) and commit it before doing release-prepare. How did you make that work?

Ralph