commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] consistent website page titles
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:40:09 GMT
I would rather have a shorter title like :

    Commons Foo - Page name

Thus the name of the component is likely to be fully visible on a
browser tab. Otherwise you would see "Apache Commons ..." and wouldn't
be able to figure the project on this tab.

The Apache brand could be brought by adding a favicon on the pages.

Emmanuel Bourg