commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1084642 - /commons/proper/pool/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/pool2/impl/
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:01:11 GMT
On 23/03/2011 17:46, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Do we need to worry about leaking memory here due to things never
> getting removed from _poolMap, _poolList?

I don't think so. The entries should only exit in _poolMap and _poolList
while associated objects exist.

> Also, IIUC what is going on here, we need to make a similar change
> the evict() where the last instance in a keyed pool is evicted.

It certainly looks like it. However, this is highlighting some issues (I
think in the tests). I'll try and look at this tomorrow.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message