commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.0 (RC1)
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 16:46:29 GMT
Two minor points from my side:

- There are still many checkstyle errors in the current code base.

- Just a proposal: There are some translators in the new translate
package which can be configured with a range of the codes to be
processed. Would it make sense to use the Range class for this purpose?
Then configuration could be more flexible (because multiple ranges could
be specified), and there would probably be less duplicate code for
checking the ranges.

Oliver